Quantity Surveyor specialising in measurement.
Wilson Hutton Associates Limited an established professional Chartered Quantity Surveying practice specialising in measurement and production of bills of quantities require an intermediate/senior surveyor to join their team based in Wimborne, Dorset.
Job role is for measurement of bills of quantities on a mixture of ‘Design & Build’ and ‘Specification & Drawing’ projects ranging from £1 million – £80 million in value.
The successful candidate will:-
- Have minimum 3 years extensive measurement experience.
- A relevant construction/quantity surveying qualification would be ideal but not essential.
- Have experience in working to SMM7 and knowledge of NRM2.
- Be well driven, organised, ambitious, a great communicator and enjoy working in a busy challenging work environment.
- Have good IT skills including Excel. Experience of using RIPAC measurement software would be and advantageous, but not essential.
In the first instance please email Mr R. J. Hutton at email@example.com providing details of experience and anticipated salary. Alternatively please write to Mr R. J. Hutton at Wilson Hutton Associates Limited, 1F Poole Road, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 1QA